Do you feel dull and listless in the summer, with fashion being the last thing on your mind? It’s a common misconception that you can’t dress for style and comfort at the same time when the weather turns warm.
As a matter of fact, you can easily stand out from the others by dressing fashionably yet comfortably. Keep the following tips in mind when getting ready for the warm months:
• Start by updating your wardrobe and getting rid of everything that looks terribly dated. After all you need to make place for the clothes you will wear this summer. In addition, getting rid of old clothes will enable you to get out of existing mindsets when it comes to your apparel. At the same time, retain anything that has timeless style, an A-line linen skirt or a cotton sheath, for instance.
• Choose a few looks for the summer so that you can put together a few outfits very easily. A pair of slim pants is perfect to build an everyday look on. If you want something shorter then a well-structured pair of shorts will look perfect.
• Light denim is perfect for summer and you can buy anything from shorts to tunics to dresses made of this material. Don’t overdo it though and limit it to one piece of your outfit at any time. Match it with clothes in candy colors or floral prints for a bright summery look.
• A white dress is a great buy for the summer. You can buy it in any length you are comfortable with. You can also easily take the dress from day to night by wearing it with a beautiful Pashmina stole or a jewelry scarf.
• Buy a lovely pair of studded sandals in bright colors or gladiator flats to dress up your feet instead of wearing ubiquitous flip flops. Metallic colors will also good great.
• Keep your hairstyle short and fuss free so that you stay comfortable in hot weather.
• Your makeup should be light and glossy; its best to look as natural as possible. Not only will heavy makeup be extremely uncomfortable to wear but you will also have a tough time keeping it on. Besides, it will just not look good in hot weather.
One thing that you have to keep in mind always is that you should dress to suit your personality and body type. You’ll then be able to look fabulous this coming summer whilst being comfortable.
Look gorgeous even during the summer and it is just so easy!